Pulldown Ladder Jacket
Economical Solution for Immediate Energy Savings!
BENEFITS OF PULLDOWN LADDER JACKET:
- Increase Energy Savings
- Excellent Vapor Barrier
- Installs Easily with Crown Stapler or Hammer
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Flexible and Durable
- Improves Insulation system performance
- Great for new construction or retrofits
- Reflects up to 97% of radiant heat
- Simple Installation and heavy-duty zipper allow for easy attic access.
- Insert insulation batt into the pocket and close the Velcro tab.
- Excellent air sealing to keep out harmful attic pollutants
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & DESCRIPTIONS:
- Double-sided scrimmed aluminum foil laminated to polyethylene foam (1/4" nominal thickness)
- Core Material: PolyethyleneåÊ
- Facings Available: Foil/Foil
- Flame & Smoke: ASTM E-84
- Flame Spread: Less than 25, Smoke Developed: Less than 50
- Full-Scale Fire Test: NFPA 2865 - Foil/Foil Passed
- R-Value: Up to R-9 with current applicationåÊ
- PERM Rating: E-96 - .008
WARNING: Although Insulation Products are all fire tested to ASTM and/or NFPA standards; it is recommended that they or any insulation material should not be exposed to open flame or other ignition sources of sufficient intensity during shipment, storage or installation.