Ideal for premium construction and for difficult applications like reinsulating, ProVent® attic baffle may be installed prior to the soffit panel installation without fear of blow-out.
- Prevents attic insulation from blocking the soffit
- Installs easily in both new and retrofit applications
- Full joist coverage for maximum air flow
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a 1-inch space between each vent
- Install between attic rafters to provide an unobstructed air channel through insulation to keep air flowing from soffits to ridge vents
- Plastic construction is rigid to help prevent breakage during reinsulating
- Easy to transport and store at the job site
- Sized for 11" on center spacing
- Maintenance free
- Maintains airflow from the soffit into the attic
(200 per bundle). Sold Only in Bundles.